Insurance of property and technical risks
Insurance against fire and additional risks, including theft
Subject of insurance
Property insurance covers direct damage to items, i.e. damage, destruction, theft or loss of items owned by the insured or taken over by the insured on the basis of a contract and located on the insured premises.
Our insurance company also offers supplementary coverage options for a wide range of additional expenses connected with restoring the business to its original state after an insured event.
Insurance can be arranged against damage, destruction or loss of the insured items:
- as a consequence of the named risk (fire risk, additional risks, theft)
- coverage of "All Risks"
An insurance benefit will be paid out on the basis of the specified insured value. The insured value is normally the value of the insured item new at today's prices. From every insurance benefit a deductible is subtracted as agreed in the insurance policy.
Business interruption insurance
In parallel with the property insurance, the client can also insure financial losses (difference between the company's earnings and variable costs) incurred in the event of a shutdown (interruption) of operations as a result of insured property damage.
Machinery breakdown and electronic risk insurance
A particular strength of our company lies in Machinery breakdown and electronic risk insurance, which, as part of the standard Fire and natural hazards insurance ensures protection of the client against damage to machinery and electronic equipment from any cause, especially due to the impact of mechanical force, implosion or other effects of negative pressure, material, structural or manufacturing faults, errors in operation, effects of electrical power etc.
We are one of the few insurers on the Slovak insurance market to also offer Financial loss insurance due to cessation of the insured operation as a result of damage to machinery with a higher risk assessment (breakdown of machinery).
In this type of insurance, our company, with the support of the parent company HDI Versicherung AG has a great deal of experience, and employs experts who specialise in various sectors of industry and are able to identify problems in technical equipment.
Advantages of property and casualty insurance with HDI
- the coverage is among the widest on the Slovak insurance market
- provision of risk management and free consultation on increasing the safety of business operations, stemming from our practical experience as well as the experience of the group
- fast and transparent settlement of insurance claims, together with free technical advice on the restoration of damaged property
- insurance that takes maximum account of the needs and requirements of the client
- personal and professional customer service